Wednesday, January 11, 2006

when something can go wrong, sure it goes...

I'm just curious how many time more takes for me learning to read list messages till the very end.
Seems like I didn't notice that issues about merging translation into 2.0.2 must be assigned to Vladimir, filed as enchanchement etc.
Seems like in English there are too few words to be translation source language :). In Chart, there are chart titles and axes titles. Menu entry 'All Titles' is for both in general. But, in Estonian we cannot use the same word for axes titles and chart/legend/whatever titles. Maybe should I translate 'All Titles' like 'This and This'?
In Help index: spaces after semicolon are now truncated, so that column of first/second level keywords looks correct. But - space is truncated also in search term input line. When I select second level entry I see in input line something like this: 'illustrations;inserting'. I do not believe that not having space after semicolon is correct in any language.

No comments: